Belonging to iFit comes with many benefits, including membership access to iFit.com with all of it’s plentiful resources to help you stay healthy and fit! One of the most popular things on our website are our Fitness Programs. These are created to help you achieve your fitness goals. Of course, they can only help you if you know how to use them. Today, I’m going to show you how to download a fitness program!
How to locate the Fitness Programs:
- Login to iFit.com.
- Select the “Menu” tab.
- Select the “Library” button.
- All of our Fitness Programs should now be visible to you. They’re categorized according to both machine and workout type.
Once you’ve searched through the workout programs and found the one you’d like to start, the next step is to join the program and schedule the workout.
- Select your desired program.
- Click “Join.”
- An overview of the program will appear. This overview will include the equipment type, intensity of the program, and the number of workouts included in the program.
- Underneath the program information, you have the ability to schedule the program start date on your calendar.
- Click the calendar icon and select the date you’d like to start the program.
- Click the “Join” button at the bottom right.
- The program will download onto your machine and will be color-coded according to the workout category it corresponds with.
There you have it! Your workout program should be in your calendar que for the date you selected, and you’ll be all set to begin your next fitness program with iFit. Don’t forget to keep an eye out for new programs we add every month!
Good luck and stay fit,