Keto Breakfast Salad
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup spinach
- 2 tablespoons pico
- 1 avocado, halved, deseeded, peeled, and diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Whip the egg and cream cheese together.
- Cook the egg in a small frying pan, over medium heat.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Top the spinach with the egg, pico, avocado, and olive oil.
- Enjoy immediately.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||650 (560 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||18g (10g dietary fiber, 3g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.