Paleo Pumpkin Muffins
- 2¼ cups paleo baking flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1½ teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup molasses
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups pumpkin purée
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease or line a muffin tin.
- Whisk together all the dry ingredients in a medium-sized bowl until well combined.
- Add in the wet ingredients, then stir until well combined
- Bake for 20–25 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||110 (25 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||18g (3g dietary fiber, 10g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.