- 2 large bananas
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Slice each banana into 12 equal rounds.
- Place a small amount of peanut butter on half the banana rounds, then top with another banana round.
- Place each sandwich on a cookie sheet and freeze overnight.
- Keep leftovers in the freezer and enjoy!
* Use within 1-2 weeks for best quality.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||110 (40 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||17g (2g dietary fiber, 9g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.