- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 cup pepitas
- ½ cup cranberries
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon cloves
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup coconut oil
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup canned pumpkin
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together oats, nuts, seeds, fruit, spices, sugar, and salt.
- Over medium-low heat, warm the coconut oil, syrup, and pumpkin in a saucepan.
- Once combined, pour warm mixture into the bowl of dry ingredients and mix with a spoon so the dry ingredients are well coated.
- Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spread the mixture evenly and bake between 20–30 minutes, or until the granola is golden brown. It’ll become crispy as it cools.
- Store in an airtight container.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||220 (110 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||26g (4g dietary fiber, 14g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.