Pumpkin Spiced Popcorn
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 10 cups air-popped popcorn
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Cook until the butter turns light brown and starts to smell sweet.
- Pour the browned butter over popcorn and toss well.
- Sprinkle with salt and pumpkin pie spice.
- Toss until evenly dispersed
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||100 (50 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||13g (2g dietary fiber, 0g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.