- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- ¼ teaspoon almond extract
- ½ cup 1% milk
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt (vanilla if you would like them sweeter)
- 1 cup raspberries
- ⅓ cup shredded almonds
- Preheat oven to 375°F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine flours, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix eggs, almond extract, milk, and Greek yogurt.
- Add the wet ingredients to dry and gently mix until just combined.
- Fold in raspberries and almonds (you may need to mix with your hands).
- Spoon by ⅓ cupfuls of batter into little rounds on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 15–20 minutes until golden brown.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||200 (30 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||36g (4g dietary fiber, 7g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.