Slow Cooker Beef and Broccoli
- 2 pounds flank steak
- 1 cup beef broth
- ⅔ cup low-sodium soy sauce (gluten-free, if needed)
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon Sriracha (more or less to taste)
- 4 cups broccoli florets, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- ¼ cup cold water
- 3 cups cooked white rice
- Mix beef broth, soy sauce, brown sugar, oil, garlic and Sriracha in a small bowl until smooth.
- Cut steak into thin slices and place in slow cooker.
- Pour sauce over beef and cook on high for 3 hours.
- 30 minutes before serving, mix cornstarch and cold water in a small bowl until smooth. Add to slow cooker to thicken.
- 20 minutes before serving, place broccoli in the slow cooker and stir. Cover and continue to cook.
- Serve over rice.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||450 (110 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||45g (2g dietary fiber, 11g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.