- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (10-ounce) can red enchilada sauce
- 1 (15-ounce) can low-sodium black beans
- 1 (15-ounce) can unsalted, diced tomatoes
- 1 (8-ounce) can diced green chilis
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 6 hours or on high for 4 hours.
*Top with avocado, cheese, and a dollop of Greek yogurt for a little something extra!
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||360 (45 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||41g (12g dietary fiber, 9g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.