- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ⅓ cup honey
- ½ cup low sodium chicken broth
- ⅓ cup soy sauce (gluten free if needed)
- 1 teaspoon chili paste
- 2 lb chicken breast
- 12 ounces frozen stir fry vegetables of choice
- In a bowl, whisk together the garlic, honey, chicken broth, soy sauce, and chili paste.
- Place the chicken in the bowl of a large slow cooker and pour the soy sauce mixture on top.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours, or low for 6 hours.
- Add the frozen vegetables during the last hour of cook time.
- Shred the chicken and serve over rice, quinoa, or for a low calorie option try our cauliflower rice!
*Like thicker sauce?: remove 1/2 cup of liquid prior to shredding the chicken and whisk in 1 tablespoon cornstarch. Add back to the slow cooker.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||270 (35 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||21g (1g dietary fiber, 16g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.