- 6 large egg whites
- 4 large eggs
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 2 cans green chilies
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- Whisk together the egg whites and eggs.
- Stir in the beans, red pepper, green onions, and green chilies. Top with cheese, if desired.
- Pour into a 9×13” casserole dish.
- Bake for 30–40 minutes at 375°F.
- Cut into 8 piece. Enjoy!
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||140 (45 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||13g (5g dietary fiber, 1g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.