- 1 cucumber
- ½ pound turkey, sliced (optional)
- 28 slices of bread (whole wheat recommended)
- 4 ounces low-fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 5.3 ounces plain, Greek yogurt
- 4 Tablespoons fresh dill, minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Use a mixer to blend together the cream cheese and Greek yogurt until smooth.
- Add dill, garlic salt, black pepper, and lemon juice. Mix until well combined.
- Spread ½ Tablespoon of dill spread on two slices of bread. Place the cucumber and a slice of turkey on top.
- Cut the crust off of the sandwiches, then slice each sandwich in half.
- Serve and enjoy!
*Analysis done with turkey
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||230 (30 from fat)|
|Total fat||3.5 g|
|Saturated fat||1 g|
|Carbohydrate||34 g (4 g dietary fiber, 5 g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.