- 2 cups veggies*
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon milk (1%)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ avocado
- Heat a medium-sized frying pan to medium heat and spritz with nonstick spray.
- Add in 1 cup of veggies and cook for a few minutes until slightly soft.
- Mix eggs, egg whites, and milk together, then pour evenly over the vegetables.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Add the other cup of vegetables when the eggs are about halfway cooked.
- Stir intermittently until eggs are fully cooked.
- Top with ¼ of a sliced avocado and enjoy!
*Spinach, tomatoes, onions, bell peppers, mushrooms, green onions, and cilantro are recommended.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||230 (100 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||17g (5g dietary fiber, 9g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.