- 2 whole wheat tortillas
- ⅓ cup chicken, cooked and shredded
- ⅓ cup shredded, part-skim mozzarella cheese
- ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika (smoked paprika taste similar to bacon!)
- Spray a pan with cooking spray. Heat on a stovetop over medium heat.
- Place a tortilla in the pan. Add chicken, cheese, and paprika. Place the other whole wheat tortilla on top.
- Cook for two minutes on each side, or until the cheese is melted.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||400 (100 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||48g (6g dietary fiber, 2g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.