Whole30® Grain-free Sweet Potato Porridge Bowl
- 1 sweet potato
- ½ banana
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- Slivered almonds, cashews, pistachios (your choice)
- Pierce the sweet potato with a fork, then microwave 5–8 minutes or until soft.
- Place all the ingredients in a blender, and mix until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl, then top with your favorite toppings!
*Nutrition analysis done with 1 cup mixed berries and 2 tablespoons pistachios for toppings.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||510 (250 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||62g (14g dietary fiber, 27g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.