- 4 cups water
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 whole cloves
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 inch fresh ginger root, peeled and sliced
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves, chopped
- Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan.
- Cover and bring to a boil.
- Turn off and let rest for 20 minutes.
- You can enjoy this drink hot or cold!
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||130 (0 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||34g (0g dietary fiber, 33g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.